This Lunch and Learn Talk provides an overview of key elements of effective nonprofits:
- Evaluating programs for impact.
- Human Resources promising practices for staff and volunteers.
- Board Governance promising practices as to recruitment, nomination, orientation, and mentoring systems.
- Key Administrative Operations including resource development, financial management, marketing/communications, technology and facilities.
- Strategic Planning overview.
- Developing a Vision, Values and Mission Statement.
- Elements of Collective Impact.
This event is open to NPL alumni, current students, and practicum partners.