Begin Your Master’s Program as an Undergraduate

Undergraduate students at the University of Pennsylvania may apply for an accelerated program of master’s degree study by seeking admission to the School of Social Policy & Practice (SP2) as submatriculants. Depending on the SP2 degree program, you may take up to two graduate courses per semester during your junior and senior years.