NPL 10th Anniversary Celebrations
Authored by: Jessica Bautista
Faculty & Research, Student Life, Alumni
The 2015-2016 academic year marks the 10th anniversary of SP2’s Nonprofit Leadership (NPL) program. For a decade now, NPL has been educating and helping transform bright, passionate students into leaders, social entrepreneurs, and innovators for social impact.
The School of Social Policy & Practice is pleased to celebrate this milestone, as well as our inspirational NPL students, alumni, instructors and all those who helped build it.
Over the next few months, SP2 will be looking back on the founding of this program and will be honoring generations of NPL-trained leaders and entrepreneurs who are and will be at the helm of social change via nonprofits, social enterprises, international NGOs, education systems, social service agencies, art and cultural institutions, foundations, and advocacy and volunteer organizations.
Join us as we commemorate this momentous occasion across the country at one of the following NPL 10th Anniversary events:
- NPL 10th Anniversary in Los Angeles – March 8, 2016, 8 – 10 p.m.
- NPL 10th Anniversary in San Francisco – March 10, 2016, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- NPL 10th Anniversary in Washington, DC – March 31, 2016, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- NPL 10th Anniversary in Boston – April 29, 2016, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- NPL 10th Anniversary in Philadelphia / SP2 Alumni Weekend – Lauran Tuck, NPL ’12 and her husband, Justin, a recently retired professional football player and two-time Super Bowl champion, will be the Anniversary keynote speakers on Friday, May 13th. In 2008, Lauran and Justin founded Tuck’s R.U.S.H. for Literacy, a charitable organization focused on early literacy and summer learning loss.
For more information about the NPL program or to attend any of these events, email Tim Wortham, Associate Director of Dean’s and Alumni Initiatives at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Adam Roth-Saks, Associate Director, Nonprofit Leadership at email@example.com.